Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an ISR4451 running version 16.08.01 (Fuji). When I SSH into it, I am logged out after an hour of inactivity.  Here is the relevant information from the config file:% ssh router; date # SSH into the router and when the session ends, prin...

joelm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am connected to RDP connection via office VPN. From inside the Remote desktop I am trying to connect to Annyconnect vpn. I am getting 2 error messages.1. Anyconnect was not able to establish a connection to specified secure gateway.2.VPN establi...

Hi guys,  Hope you are doing well and healthy. I Have a question about the Cisco Jabber software. while working from, it's working properly but when i'm in my office, i could make calls or receive calls but i'm unable to hear them also, they are unab...

Gahbi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can i convert this commands from the asr1002 to the asr920? cisco-avpair += lcp:interface-config=rate-limit input access-group 107 2048000 256000 256000 conform-action transmit exceed-action dropcisco-avpair += lcp:interface-config=rate-limit out...

sicomio by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes