Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am new to Cisco switches but I needed something to handle my multiple subnets and POE devices When I picked up this switch it had 3.x OS on it I developed my issues when I upgraded it to version 16.6 I can no longer login to HTTP and who knows what...

spd2612 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear CommunityI faced an issue when I upgrade the ESXI 6.7 to 7.0 in UCS C240 M4SX using SSH, Error faced in the attachmen[HardwareError]Hardware precheck of profile ESXi-7.0U3n-21930508-standard failed with warnings: <CPU_SUPPORT WARNING: The CPU in...

AAA

Hello Team,I have these configs, aaa authentication login default group "aaa_server" localaaa authentication enable default group "aaa_server" enableaaa authorization exec default group "aaa_server" if-authenticatedaaa accounting exec default start-s...

fmugambi by Spotlight
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a brand new Cisco 9200 switch and someone had tried to reset the switch and now I cannot log on to the console or the Rommon mode by pressing the mode button 2-3 times on booting up. It gives only a bar of dots to the console output as atta...

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-18 at 12.45.55.jpeg