Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello, good afternoonI'm trying to deploy in GCP a Cisco 8000v Catalyist solution for a big customer and i'm bloqued due to the restrictions (policies). I need a new image deployed into a Shielded VM. ¿Is it possible? ¿How long culd me neccesar...

senengs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

How long does it take a Roaming client to sync new policies from Umbrella dashboard.I observed after applying a new policy, roaming client takes some time to get the new policy synced. Is there a method for Roaming client to force sync the newly appl...

manvik by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello have 1 VA at each site and they shows that "they need a upgrade for their particular VA version" Need to know can i jump directly to recommended version showing in dashboard or is it any path for that. Another question  i have checked my DC use...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i have deployed umbrella sig in my premises for onprem and off prem users. Where in identity users/computers are been fetch from Ad server. But im observing 1 weird thing that same name hostname/computer identity are being showing twice and b...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This morning when logging into our Umbrella dashboard, it looks to be sending us to the OpenDNS Dashboard instead. The only change made recently, was an Security EA that became active a few days ago, switching us from a temporary monthly plan to a 5 ...

kerbe42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need to Enable SSO with Azure for Users login on Umbrella Dashboard. Is it any reply URL generate by Umbrella Dashboard need to add at Azure for successful login  ?. Im following below link for Configuration https://docs.umbrella.com/umbrella...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes