Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi,i am looking for an information about IRP support for video transmision from the internet to the local (internal) users?is it possible to connect to the IRP from the internet and use a video between internet users?is it possible to connect to the ...

a.klessa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i connect jabber on my pc from my home ?when i am in my office i can connect to CUCM and CUP servers and chat to others but from my home i cannot.i use have 2 public ips for CUCM and CUP servers and i made VPN on my ASA but when i try to conn...

My customer has a new install and bought 21 CUWL standard license when the order is going to Cisco it is stating the minimum is 50I was told by an engineer before that Cisco is able to accept the licenses less than 50.Can you please adviseThanksAnuj

On Jabber for Windows 9.2.4 when we activate "Forward calls to" - the forward is set on controlled phone, however the spinner freezes (see image) and won't clear until a different phone is selected for control. Setting "forward calls to" "none" does ...

I work from home and am connected to the corporate VPN using Microsoft RRAS.  When connected I am able to connect to the Presence server and chat with people already on my contact list.  I am not able to seard the directory of available users nor do ...

benbazian by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes