Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trying to install Jabber version 8.6.4 on my Macbook Pro version 10.7.4. I've downloaded and extracted the software.When I click on the icon to install it just bounces on the dock. If I click on it, the Jabber icon just dissappears and neve...

adam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is it possible for Jabber for Windows to update presence status based on MS Outlook Calander by connecting via Outlook instead of Exchange? We are using office 365 and I'm trying to find out if calander status will work without an on prem Exch...

Hi Guys,I am deploying jabber for everyone inhouse.I have CUPS 8.6.4, cucm 8 and Microsoft AD all integrated.I came accross this document on jabber for everyone which says I need to have the ciscocm-free_im_v1.0.cop.sgn file for the setup to work.htt...

Has anyone successfully got the windows jabber to open a group chat by default when the user logs in?  For example, I have 4 admins across the country for a client.  Last piece to my jabber deployment is that when an admin logs into jabber it joins a...

gpworld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I use cucm 8.6.2.20000-2 with LDAP Sync/Auth And Presence 8.6.2.10000-44I`m playing with Jabber and have some issues:1. The displayname (in the Top of Jabber) is not showing the name correctly, it shows userid@ldap.domain instead "First, Lastn...