Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What is the plan for Jabber for iPhone to have one single client like we have on Jabber for Windows 9.0.1 Build 8802?I am running Jabber for iPhone version 8.6.5.18781 and I have to select phone contacts and then click CHAT button which launches Jabb...

I can get the iPad to register fine to our VCS Expressway, however, the directory doesnt appear to be pulling over. I can use a Jabber client on my laptop to the same Expressway, and it does allow me to see the directory. Has anyone else seen this be...

Hi,I'm aware that the current version of Jabber for Windows doesnt fully support HA CUPs servers, does anyone know in which release that this will be supported?I have lab tested this and discovered that if I use 2 DNS SRV records, pointing to them to...

I currently am in the pilot phase of a CUPS deployment (8.6) with Jabber for Windows client 9.0.3.  Most things are working except for persistent chat which i know does not work with Jabber for Windows.  However, I am trying to give them a bit of a w...

gpworld by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read over the many good posts and documents as well as the admin guide as it pertains to Contact Photos.  Thank you to all of the contributors on the subject matter!            One thing that I was not able to determine, is if the Jabber clien...

Hello experts,  I am using cucm 8.6 with public ip . I have demo license on it. i want to test it with two Iphones and these are connected but can't able to call each other but from Iphone to my desktop SCCP CIPC can call. CIPC can't able to call Iph...