Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Get Free Trial and Mobile Apps for WebEx Meeting Center -- Cius, iPhone, iPad, Android, Samsung, Blackberry and other 3G/WiFi Devices

Hi everyone,This is pretty handy ... from one page you can get a free WebEx Meeting Center (web conferencing) trial and download any of the many free Cisco WebEx Meeting Center applications that run on these mobile devices:Cisco Cius iPhoneiPadAndroi...

Laura Douglas by Frequent Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Jabber and CCME

Hi all,I have installed VoIP system at customer Cisco Call Manager Express (CISCO 2821).It is possible somehow connect Jabber client to CME, that could do call from Jabber through Cisco and than out.Does anyone has such experience!!Regards,Damjan

Tune in June 14th for the Webinar: Enabling a New Collaboration Experience with Enterprise Social Software (featuring Quad)

Join us tomorrow to hear from Cisco collaboration solutions architects as they walk through six exterprise social software (ESS) principles that are key to success, then share customer use cases to illustrate how other organizations have successfully...

sacham by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Webex ordering

Hello,I am a presales engineer and I am new in webex world. I have a customer that needs a subscription to webex services: 5 employees would have access to schedule and manage meetings and 15 employees will be attendees only. The solution must includ...

s.elaoudi by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Webex sales questions

Hello,I am a presales engineer and I am new in webex world. I have a customer that needs a subscription to webex services: 5 employees would have access to schedule and manage meetings and 15 employees will be attendees only. The solution must includ...

s.elaoudi by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes