Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am a presales engineer and I am new in webex world. I have a customer that needs a subscription to webex services: 5 employees would have access to schedule and manage meetings and 15 employees will be attendees only. The solution must includ...

s.elaoudi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I am a presales engineer and I am new in webex world. I have a customer that needs a subscription to webex services: 5 employees would have access to schedule and manage meetings and 15 employees will be attendees only. The solution must includ...

s.elaoudi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes anyone know how to stop CUCSF...zip files being created on the desktop?, I have users who get 15/20 files created per day. This only applies to users who have the CUCIConnect add-on installed.ThanksVinesh

Hi guys, just found a few typos in Webex Meeting that I couldn't find any place else to report.The first is the "Event in progress" page.  I attached a screenshot with annotations.The second is in the Event Center help.  When selecting the language, ...

mictayl2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are deploying Webex Connect 7.0.2 and have noticed that it is not possible to send the audio for ringer to the PC speakers and the audio for the conversation to the headset.The problem is that when the headset is connected you do not here the r...

I see over the past month this community has gotten a little stagnant - I'm sure largely due to the holidays and people being away from work.  But I think it also highlights the importance of Community Management.  For example - if Megan Conley hadn'...