Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 10.6 - Unable To Login Agent -

Installing a brand new UCCX 10.6 cluster. Using CCM local user database as the client does not have LDAP. 

I created a test user called "testagent" in CUCM, whenever I go to login to UCCX Agent Desktop, it immediately tells me that the "combination of user ID, password and extension is invalid" 

Here the steps of configuration:

-Created User
-Assigned Device
-Assigned primary extension 44357 and IPCC extension 28001
-Gave user CTI privileges 

I see the user as a resource in UCCX, the user is assigned to a team and the team is assigned to a test application. The CTI RP trigger and all other CTI ports are registered. 

I've changed the password multiple times but I am still unable to login. Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks! 

17 Replies 17

ryanticer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Did you associate the device to the UCCX RMCM application user?

Thanks!

Ryan

Did you ever find a solution to this issue?

In our case the RMCM user was corrupt.  Creating a new user named RMCM1 and reassociating all the agent phones fixed it.

ruimartins1000
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, I've being playing around with 10.6 as well.

Is it a Finesse or CAD activation?

With Finesse, if I don't have a DNS properly configured and agent machines cannot resolve names, I was not able to login the agents with that error you state.I tried setting the hosts file in the machines, but it did not solve.

I set up another CCX and CUCM with DNS and domain, and had no issues.

Rui

ryanticer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

One more note, user IDs and passwords are case sensitive. Something to check.

Thanks!

Ryan

mohamed helmy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

login to  cisco Desktop Administrator page > service configuration > synchronize directory service click synchronize

if it is successful, try to login with the agent again.

HTH

Regards 

Regards, Mohamed Helmy

Hi Cklimakhin,

please mark the post as answered, if my answer was the correct one.

Thanks.

Regards, Mohamed Helmy

Hey Mohamed,

we had this Problem too and your solution was the correct one!

THANKS!

Worked for me, thank you.

This worked for me.  Thanks!

This did not solve my issue. Finesse was activated via CLI and pub rebooted. All services show in service. I am able to login to Finesse cfadmin page but not the desktop page. The error I get is "Invalid ID or password. Please try again.". The data synchronization mentioned here does not resolve my problem.

cisco Desktop Administrator page > service configuration > synchronize directory service click synchronize- This worked for me

Thanks Mohamed 

This worked for me as well, thank you so much!

Can u try login UserName instaead of ID, I can see restriction to Login via Username

SIVANESAN R
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: