Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good morning all , I am new to UCCX .   I am familiar with UCCE , PCCE for failover  scenario . My doubts is  UCCX finesse failover .     UCCE  - If primary finesse fail or service interrupted   - all the agents will redirected to secondary finesse a...

UCCX 10.6 (SU1) I enabled Finesse from the CLI on both nodes.  I created a new team with agents in CAD to test in Finesse. Idea is to build and test using a made up team and then migrate other teams over to Finesse when ready.   I am unable to find a...

Hello,        I am running an upgrade from UCCE 9.0(3) to 11.6.       For migration HDS and Logger databases from version 9 to 11 with EDMT (via version 10.5) I tried to use advice from https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ucce-v9-to-v1...

Hi,    Does anyone know of a query that I can run that will show me what ICM script node the call was last seen at?   I find live monitor to busy to pin point where a particular call is ending up.   Thanks

Stuart C by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Is it possible to override the RCK seed value (the initial value when RCKD increments)? For a short period, while migrating traffic from older UCCE1 to new UCCE2, two separate UCCE instances will handle calls. During that migration period re...

Hi All,    UCCX :Version: 10.6.1.11001-31   We have changed the Agents from CAD to Finesse some weeks ago and now I have the following question and hope somehow can help me:   We use Chrome as browser and would like to know if we have any possibility...

Hi On release notes it is said that Social Miner-UCCX chat  (officially) only supports IE 10-11 and Firefox Enhanced Support Release 31. These days, other browsers  like Chrome, have  a big chunk of  the market  and since Social Miner uses JQuery we ...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I'm trying to configure a CCX 11.5 with a Social Miner 11.6 (both not installed by me) to achieve mail management. Everything looks good from the Social Miner side and from the CCX side, no errors. On the Finesse I always get the message "C...

rcordeiro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a novice when it comes to writing a sql query.  I have a CUIC Historical Report.  I want to connect via ODBC  to UCCX and do the sql query equilvalent of that report.   (I am connecting fine to the UCCX).   When I run the report in CUIC and clic...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to provide call center managers a way to be able to modify select UCCX application parameters on their own. I know this can be done via a script where info is given via the phone which is saved to a document in UCCX which the main applicatio...