Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6 CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE

kevbo
Level 5
Level 5

Morning All

Wonder if any of your fine folks could help me out with a UCCX 11.6  / Finesse / CUCM 11.5 issue.

We have 100+ agents on a new CCX deployment, 3 of those agents get Finesse error,

CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE

when they first login and try to change from Not Ready to Ready State.

The current work around I have in place is to lift the handset of the agent phone and then instantly the agent can change state until they logout again...

This affects agents if they login to a 7942 / 7962 or IP Communicator ( I don't have any other handsets to test at present)

The wiki below did not resolve issue.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Remote_Agent_is_not_able_to_change_the_sate_from_Not_Ready_to_Ready_while_using_Finesse_Client._It_results_in_error_CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE

any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Kev

44 Replies 44

Dbeaubien
Level 1
Level 1

Some of our call center agents work from home for part of the week using Cisco Jabber's soft phone functionality. I started getting reports that they were receiving this CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE error when they were on-prem trying to change their state to "Ready". They had not selected the option to use their desk phones in Jabber which was preventing them from successfully changing their state to "Ready".

Specific use case, might not be totally relevant. 

I had a similar problem and found that even though I had the EM Profile under the FIPPA application user as a CTI controlled Device profile the fix was to add the mac address of the phone he was logged into as a controlled device in the same FIPPA created application user for Finesse.

I had an RMCM application user configured from back on the 10.5 days but since upgrading to 11.5 CUCM we created a new FIPPA application profile which was causing mix results for us having both the EM Profile and MAC under both applications in CUCM.

Maybe this will help

I have same exact issue, But with UCCX Ver 11.0

100 Agents, Only 2 Agents having this problem.

In my case:

Agent cannot change state from "Not-Ready" to "Ready" - Geted the error: CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE

After execution a Reset to the phone the problem solved, but returns after a week/Few Days.

Anyone solved this issue?

We have the same issue, and it is affecting all users in the Contact Centre. Has anyone found a workaround or have Cisco issued a bug notice for this? 

We are currently using the Workaround of lifting the handset. Worth noting this bug only occurred after we upgraded from 11.5 to 11.6.

Thanks 

1. Check the device has a owner associated with it. 

2. Check the line has a user associated with it. 

3. Check the user has control of the device

4. Check the IPPA and RMCM application users have control of the device. 

Cheers

Jamie 

We are on uccx 11.6

UDP

8845 sip phones

same error

Agent could login to  Finesse but upon go ready he encountered the error.

I found the phone checkbox on for "Logged Into Hunt Group" on the phone.

We raised a TAC case and found out that from 11.6 you can no longer have a UDP and a device assigned under the RMCMRMCM application user for UCCX. In our environment we had a UDP for EM in office and also CSF devices for jabber.

Not sure if this is 100% related but TAC did say our configuration is no longer supported and we can only have either the UDP or CSF assigned not both. Will update once we know more 

SuperAmp's suggestion above worked for us.

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Please restart the CTIManager on the CM SUB, once it is up then restart CTIManager on the PUB and see that helps

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

I had the same issue but with Cisco IP Phones 7821 on version UCCX 11.6.2

I resolve the issue restarting the phones, the issue is not with finesse because I remove the phone on End User and I add a Jabber. so after doing that I Login to Finesse and I change form Not Ready to Ready without problems.

That´s the way I fix the issue, I hope that helps.

Regards

David Kirk
Level 1
Level 1

I had this issue, UCCX System version: 11.6.1.10000-51.

I resolved it by removing the Agents UDP Profile and IP Phone Mac Address from RMCM Application User in CUCM, them put them back in. Agents logged out, power cycled IP Phone and logged back in. All good after that.

fred.skrotzki
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the info on this as we just bumped into this also.

wyattking22553
Level 1
Level 1

Reboot the phone with that ext you are trying to sign into

Aswin S
Level 1
Level 1

My user had two devices associated in RMCM. One IP Phone and another CSF profile. Removing IP phone from RMCM resolved the issue.

Joseph Hiatt
Level 1
Level 1

I just had this problem today and nothing I read in this post worked. I finally forced the CIPC to register with another subscriber by changing its device pool (and thereby its call manager group) and when it registered to the other subscriber it started working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: