Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

So, I ordered a C170 from our hardware vendor and got it a week ago.Installed it, configured it and I was up and running in less than an hour (the longest part was waiting for the DNS MX record propagation)Life is good, right?Well, when I happened to...

Hi all, my company is buying a new IronPort C-Series box and also a Management box. We already have a C-Series box working with an Exchange server. I am planning how to put them inside my network, and my suggestion is:-LEGEND-IronPortA = Old IronPort...

f24564261 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been looking everywhere for what seems to be pretty basic information for can't seem to find it. We have an incoming content filter set up which is looking for content in both message body and attachments. I've been asked by the project manage...

RjWhaling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The TLS alerts mechanism under the "destination controls setting" works great, but i need the same for incoming connections.I wish to be informed about any failed TLS-connection with partner X.Is there a solution? I tried several filters, but without...

Good Morning,We are starting to experiment with using the Marketing filter built into the Cisco IronPort C370.  Currently, we have been adding a X-Header so that we can inspect the mail logs and see what emails are being flagged.  For the last 2 week...

Hi all, i have a C160 IronPort box and my company just have bought a new C170 one.So, i have the mission to "transfer" all settings and policys from the old C160 to the new C170. They will operate together in our network, like a cluster.In the future...

f24564261 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,As we know, ESA consists of a harware part and software part. when i want to do redundancy, should i order (hardware + software) x 2 or is it enough to order two hardware + software once?kindly advise

Top Solution Authors