DevNet Hub

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

DevNet Cloud Native

Learn from peers and Cisco experts how to connect, secure, and automate your cloud with Cisco APIs.

67 Posts

DevNet Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15609 Posts

DevNet Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

914 Posts

DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

3057 Posts

DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

5120 Posts

DevNet Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

398 Posts

DevNet Knowledge Base

Welcome to the DevNet Knowledge Base! Discover solutions, guides, and tutorials for many of Cisco's ...

9 Posts

Activity in DevNet Hub

Resolved! configure loop back interface in catalyst center sandbox

Hi,I am working on catalyst center with ISE sandbox.I discovered devices by CDP and added to the inventory. when I tire to bring the devices to the fabric it shows an error that the loop back interface is not configured. I tried to configure the loop...

Resolved! No way of scheduling a sandbox reservation?

Hello DevNet Community,I am new here and was trying to get a reservation for CML going. As I have already read, the current max number of instances/reservations is 80. I was wondering if there is a way to schedule a reservation ahead of time, like it...

ChrisHe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Meraki Always On, OTP

Directions in the Always on Meraki Sandbox tell you to use a private browser tab to bypass the OTP verification. I have tried this in Chrome using In-Cognito, and in Edge, using Private browser. Neither of them work and the the login still requires t...

cwmcnutt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ActiveCount & ActiveList Monitoring API response issue

Hi,I am trying Session/ActiveCount & Session/ActiveList API endpoint of Monitoring. But i am not getting proper response. It's always zero.1)<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><sessionCount>    <count>0</count></sessionCount>2) <?...

Resolved! Status API for PCCE - Operation rules API

Status API for PCCE - Operation rules doesn't show sample API, Is this covered anywhere ?https://developer.cisco.com/docs/packaged-contact-center/operation-rules/  

vikbhan by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Trace level API PCCE

Trace level API for PCCE is expected to return trace at each component level like for CCE, it should return traces levels set on services of Router, Logger, AW.But as per output of below API it just returns output at high level of products.https://de...

vikbhan_0-1726245063416.png
vikbhan by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Always-On Sandbox labs are changing!! Please read

Hi All,  We wanted to give you a heads up on our plans for the Always on sandbox labs. We have been working through a redesign which will change the way users access these environments. New access will work as follows: AO environments will no longer ...

jokearns1 by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can't create an instance using API on NSO 6.1

I had this service working on 5.x version of NSO and I was able to list instances and create via the API, something has changed with 6.1 Here is the API call: curl --location 'http://192.168.2.100:8080/restconf/data/l2vpn:l2vpn/' \ --header 'applica...

ron.whitt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

XR9kv crash on boot

I am unable to start even a single XRv9k router in an empy sandbox lab. Either the router or CML VM is continuously crashing before the booting completes. Crashing continues in a loop, see attached image. No config, no links, no nothing        

franklaszlo_0-1725996241069.png franklaszlo_1-1725996440413.png
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Experts - Last 30 Days