Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

we are considering moving from 5.3 to 6.2 this fall.  I guess as an administrator,  I want to make sure that when 5.3 is shutdown and 6.2 brought up, we don't get any duplicate jobs scheduled, or jobs that may have already run for that day.  I would ...

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the Cisco Prime Service Catalog and Process Orchestrator solutions.Cisco expert Jason Davis will discuss Cisco’s network mana...

It’s probably because its really a Monday today that I can’t quite get my head around what I need to do to accomplish this.On the first of the month I have to run a script and pass it date variables.Example: On Sept 1st, it would have been:Script 201...

We are running Tidal Enterprise Scheduler v5.3.1.297 and have had a number of jobs lately that are 'Completing Abnormally' with Exit Code -1073741502. What does this code mean? Oddly enough if we restart the Tidal Agent trying to run the job it will ...