IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to create a DualStack Environment over our existing IPv4 DMVPN multipoint GRE Tunnel. The Spoke Router can ping both HUB Routers wihtin the same tunnel. So i think the tunnel is working. But i'm not able to exchange the routes via EIGR...

I'm doing a NAT64 translation on cisco routeur. The translation from IPv6 to IPv4 work but the return isn't translated neighter int the NAT64 statistics. config: interface GigabitEthernet0/1 nat64 enable ipv6 address 2001:2525:3164:1000::1/64 i...

bourquid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i asking you for an advice, i'm actually in trainsheep and i've to configure a routeur Cisco ASA 5506-X and I want to ping an IPv6 machine with an IPv4 machine. i saw they are differents solutions, but i don't find any forums or website to explai...

Hi, When configuring dhcp relay on IPv4 network, only the dhcp server address should be configured. Why the upper interface field must be configured on IPv6 network (red)?  ipv6 dhcp relay destination 2001:DB8:10::1 FastEthernet1/0 Thanks,   Dafna

dafna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am currently doing a comparison on virtualization technologies. I am trying to find a document or place to tell me all the technologies and protocols that VIRL is capable of? For example there is a packet tracer document detailing all the prot...

JDAVIS203 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just wanted to create a discussion here, and ask some experienced professionals to give me some background about the issues they faced in migrating IPV4 to IPV6. And what are the examples of specific protocol solution used in IPV6?  Thank you

jrtsen.17 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,  I currently have Centurylink DSL service (I know but its the best I can do with what I got) that is terminating to an ADSL WIC card in a Cisco 2821 router. I read some documentation that says that Centurylink supports IPv6 and I wanted t...

Hello, I re created my topology in the packettracer program by cisco. My issue is that the PC can not ping a 2001:db8:Acad:B::1/64 address on the simulated ISP router. I tried multiple static/default routes on router0 and router1 with not luck. Can ...

I am attempting to connect a vPC on a pair of Nexus C93180YC-EX to a vPC on a pair of Nexus 5058UP with little success. The ports are immediately suspended when I attempt to enable them. The logs do not display any definitive information regarding th...

Hey cisco support forum, I'm preparing for a test, but I have an issue. I have two cisco C3725 routers connected via ethernet, but they can't seem to ping each other IPv6 address. IPv4 works fine. I connected the networks with an 6to4 IPv6 tunnel. Th...

I'm unable to configure anything IPv6 related on my Cisco 2821XM router. When I'm in config mode and enter a "?" I do not see anything relating to IPv6. I'm currently running the below firmware. Any help would be appreciated. Cisco IOS Software, 280...

Dear Cisco Community, I’m facing a strange (?) behavior (IOS 15.2-4 version) with LLA / GUA IPv6 address configuration. In brief : a LLA (Interface ID EUI-64) then a GUA (EUI-64 Interface ID) are configured on an Interface. Then, if I configure a man...