IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,I have done a test setup of IPv6 on NAT using ASA5545(9.1.1). I am NATing external IPv6 to a pool of IPv4 and internal IPv4 to public IPv6 using static NAT. The basic connectivity is established and workng fine. We would be checking the ap...

bgandhi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, just trying to set up a stateful configuration between a windows 7 client and and cisco 3725 router. Ive read through the sticky dhcpv6 topic but the confiuration is slightly different to my router. conf tipv6 unicast-routingipv6 dhcp pool ...

Resolved! IPv6 with BGP

Hi all,I need your advice and direction about the IPv6 deployment. Currently, we have a typical IPv4 network without AS, only block /28 addresses from ISP . Soon, we plan to upgrade our network using new switches (core), ASA, two routers in the Inter...

Hi everyone,  We are currently testing a solution for IPv6 satellite offices over an IPv4 MPLS backbone.  The test bed is three 2921 routers running MPLS with OSPF as the IGP.  We would like to accomplish this using 6PE but are having issues ...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have existing MPLS VPN setup using IPv4 between all devices (P,PE,CPE), i want to start to migrate to IPv6 but i want to start the migration for one link between P and PE and all other devices will be the same (IPv4). Can y...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneHere's my question :A single Ethernet segment supports about 500 hosts max because after that there will be broadcast storms.Why then IPv6 is designed to support 2^64 hosts in one subnet or am I missing something?Thanks.- Andre

Hi there,we have a running IPv6 environment in our lab but there is one strange behavior I would like understand respectively solve if possible.In fact the connected clients do not show the configured IPv6 global unicast gateway address of their VLAN...

PrimergyQA by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are maintaining a small size Data Center for hosting and shared services for multiple customers. Currently we are running on IPv4 , we want to migrate into IPv6. Please let us know the best option and best technology to use for our infrast...

Hi,I've been following this discussion on a MPLS migration to IPv6.https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2181573I have the following customer requirements:- Dual stack IPv4/IPv6 across the entire network including the core.- Run 6VPE between the PE ...

Hi,I want to run IPv6 in our network. We have around 200K subscribers and their CPE doesn't support IPv6 mostly. Can we use NAT for this network? Which solution is the best? For CPEs which supports IPv6 I think we have to use dual stack, am I right?T...

According to the IOS command guide, no-onlink support was added in this release:12.2(32.08.01)REC154  The no-onlink keyword was added. The full command would be:ipv6 nd prefix ipv6-prefix/prefix-length valid-lifetime  preferred-lifetime [off-link| no...