IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I have an asa5508-x firewall with firmware 9.12.4 running, and ipv6  autoconfiguration seems not to work on outside interface: interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidesecurity-level 0ip address 192.168.22.12 255.255.255.0ipv6 address fe80::2 link-l...

jilse-iph by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Compliments.Please, I need direction for a network that has IPv4 & IPv6 together. On the ASA-firewall, IPv6 access-list permit statement configuration could not enter but, I was able to configure IPv6 addresses on the firewall interfaces with OSPFv3 ...

Hi - In DHCPv4, Cisco routers/switches have CLI command lines to set an Address range like "Low to High range".  For example: x.x.x.1 to x.x.x.99.I couldn't find the similar CLI command lines in DHCPv6, does Cisco support it?  If not, what are the op...

TCAM by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I want to autmate some assessments and checking IPv6 compatibility for Routing, switching and wireless devices is something we need to automate. Do you know if there are existing API's ready to retunr this check? And what information should b...

ateixido by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPv6 Bogon ACL

I am configuring an IPv6 ACL for my transit link interface, where I run a BGP session with the ISP that provides me with the link and I am configuring the ACL this way:ipv6 access-list BOGON-IPv6deny ipv6 ::/128 anydeny ipv6 ::1/128 anydeny ipv6 ::ff...

I know that this will sound odd, but how do I turn off all IPv6 from running in a C9300 running IOS-XE 17.9.5 I've found many articles and STIG's that accomplish this via complicated ACL's but I would like to think there would be an easier way

I am doing a lab from 101 Labs book in preparation for ENCOR.The topology is the following:and the task requires to configure redistribution on routers R1 and R4, using "the most simple solution that negates the need to filter routes when redistribut...

cosmingrosu_0-1718959842679.png

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card