Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

One of our remote sites needs to move their servers to our datacenter. We need to do this while maintaining the server vlan of the remote site so the server's addresses do not change when they are moved here.Currently the remote site is connected ov...

While applying qos to NPE-G1 GigaEthernet intefaces I noticed that everytime I apply CBWFQ or LLQ to an output QoS technique on the subinterfaces of the gigaethernet link of the 7200VXR-NPE-G1, the interface resets!! Is this the regular behaviour ? I...

Hi.I want to implement pppoE.The main purpose is to restrict bandwidth to the users through templates using radius between the router and the billing system.Any advice ,,pleaseRegards, Ilir

ilirnako1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to Monitor Vlan trafficsome of our equipment is not supported SNMP.so all our customer gateway is defined in NoC L3 swithas a differnt VLANwhen ever we try to take MRTG from L3 it shows vlan traffic is 100bits/sec but this customer is geetiing...

Does the 802.1Q-in-Q works between 2 Ethernet interfaces on the same Switch (6509 in my case)? On each interface, there is a customer switch (4507-R), and I'd like to isolate the Vlans betwwen those 2 remote switch.

croue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A Chairde, Have a 7609 with a WS-SUP720-3BXL Supervisor Engine, and need to buy another chassis (7606) to increase capacity , and put some reliability into our network, if either chassis/SUP Card blow, we can change cards to other chassis.On...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can the ME3400 switch support a voice and data VLAN on the same port.On 3550 series switches, we would se the ports to be access ports, and set a data VLAN, we would then set the "Switchport voice vlan" command, but this isn't recognised on the ME...

I am looking to create a WiMax network, the WiMax components (Base station and CPE devices) that I have to work with are 802.1q & PPPoE capable respectively. 1 WiMax base station will be able to support 6 CPE’s in our case, so my understanding is th...

g.ghir by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am CCNA, Now I am preparing for CCIP. I am doing job in a Telecom Vendor firm. Where I dont have any cisco router. I have Boson netsim 6 licensed simulator, Is it enough for CCIP exam preparation or I have to purchase routers for me.

How we can share a Bandwidth in a VLAN,I mean share a Bandwidth in a single VALN Client, can we do it through a IOS configuration or is there any hardware for this solution,Note: Currently we are using L3(3550) & L2(2950) switches.Thank You

Hi,I would like to know if the Catalyst 6500 (Sup720-3b) supports the fonctionnality Stacked VLANs (802.1Q-in-Q)And if Yes, in witch IOS version.Thanks for your help

croue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes