MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello ,,I have topology like Routers A-B-C, and i need to configure vc from A to C over mpls but i don't need configure it in mpls network . How i can configure that?thanks

hello,    i am unable to ping from R7 to R3 and vice a versa please help  why nssa to nssa is not pinging  i configured default-info originate always command but still i cannot find default route in route table nor i am able to ping loopback ip.

NSSA diagram.jpg
rocky2024 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneIm facing an issue with mpls label swithing on bridge-domain interfaces on both ASR and CSR 1000 series.looks like they cant send Mpls traffic on the bd interface and then i enter "show int bdi10" i can verify it with "Total output drop...

As I understand explicit null have to be configured on PE to advertise label 0. What will happen if explicit null is configured on all P routers as well. Will we have only label 0 flowing all over the topology ? For both the cases while using LDP and...

Hello All, I am trying to understand suppress-arp under 'member vni 1000'.According to my understanding, If the mac address of the remote end host is present on the local VTEP then the local VTEP responds back with the mac address of the remote host....

how can I get the MTU setting to reflect on the  SHOW MPLS FORWARDING DETAIL  command output, but I set up mtu 9600 on all production interfaces plus the bridge domain, but if you look at the output it still showing 1500. any advice ? RP/0/RP0/CPU0:S...

Hi:What is a service instance? Can someone give me a good description of when you would configure one, what it does, etc.What does this configuration do?! service instance 1110 ethernet  encapsulation dot1q 421  rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric  s...

lamav by Level 8
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes