MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer who requires a private MPLS infrastructure to support his separate businesses. The use of private addresses and AS numbers for the formation of Route Distinguishers is ‘strongly discouraged’ in RFC 4364 (and arrangements for a conne...

please can anybody send me a working configuration on GNS3 for this issue(MPLS with Static Route) i couldn't make it working , so if somebody has the configuration with the topology please send it to me ,,,, thanks in advanced for your cooporation ,,...

Hi,I am working the EVN design  but i am facing problem in the route replication (router leaking in VRF). I also read some cisco docs but did not get theresult. Kindly look at below config and correct if there is any improper configany example for EV...

The scenario is that we will be "Wholesaling" Circuits from other carriers. All will map to a centralized Router running a VRF per customer. The question is, how do I know how to size the router appropriately?How many VRF's can I have,What would be t...

Dear Friends,can you please tell me why we need MPLS in the network? and what are the advatanges? which specific services can MPLS provide and can not possible without MPLS?thanks

Hi Guys,I'm naive in terms of knowing MPLS, but want to know one thing. I'm going to take up a task to configure MPLS networks between sites, where the Service provider has already setup their part. So my questions are1). As a customer what needs to ...

APPIREDDY by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to import routes from one VRF into another. Where do I apply the import-map in ASR1k? I cannot apply it under vrf definition: the import-map command is not supported. Thanks.Larry

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi how can i know about the maximum number of labels signalled with FEC 128 and 129 that ME3800 and ASR1004 support in their LFIB ?thank you

Hello,Has anyone ever been crazy enough to attempt to enable MPLS on two CE devices that are on either end of a L2VPN (MPLS Pseudo-Wire / EVC), I'm aware of the MTU issues that would imposed not to mention the label complexity that would ensue.Has it...

Top Solution Authors