MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,VC Type 4 is used for Ethernet VLAN mode. i don't understand what is its usefulness ? indeed, PE can deliver native layer 2 packets without inspecting the .1q header (the vc type 5 can respond to all use cases ?)is it true ?please help me. i m rea...

Resolved! MPLS aware netflow

Hi Guys,I was just wndering if Cisco 7600 can or will support MPLS aware netflow with ES+ card as a PE. It looks like 7600 does not support this today. It would be nice if somebody can confirm this. Thank YouSia

Hi,Can we have Multicast VPN ( draft-rosen ) for Hub and Spoke based VPN ?As of now we can not configure two VRF with same MDT Default and MDT Data MDT Multicast Group , which is required for HUB and SPOKE topology speically when I have both HUB  and...

is the ASR 1001 either with IDC OC3 or T3 support VPLS and what is the limitation, what is exactly support is it full functionality of VPLS?.Regards,

Hi Guys,            I have issue which need your attention, Attached is the diagram and configs for the routers involved, the issue is i have a default route redistributed in the NAT device (CUST_A_COLO_INT) into EIGRP which should be advertised back...

Hello,i am looking about some information about ASR 1001 with IDC:1) I tried to use the configurator for ASR 1001 with IDC 2XOC3 (STM1) interfaces , but this option does not give me the option for SPA on the ASR 1001 , but when i tried ASR 1001 with ...

We have a requirement to PBR certain traffic on R3 for  port 80 (Matching Source IP's) to a certain next-hop. PBR would be applied on R3 on the interface connecting R2&R3  and R4&R3. However all routers are MPLS enabled. Is there any way of achieving...

Hello All,I have a MPLS VPN setup for one of my sites. We have a 10M pipe (Ethernet handoff) from the MPLS SP, and it is divided into 3 VRFs.6M - Corp traffic2M - VRF12M - VRF2The users are facing lot of slowness while trying to access application on...

Mikey John by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,actually this forum is intended to not do what I want to do, but I think here should be the best knowledge to answer my question. I've to CEs configured with vrf lite. Now I need to exchange RTs with each other. When I configure a standard ...

omeuter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just wonder if there is any added value of having mutiple private AS numbers for a single VRF, compared to the usual practise of having one single AS for the entire enterprise network of a give customer. The solution provider is setting a requir...

ccie16351 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes