MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Friends, Every thing was working fine , The issue occur when I was testing the TE link. Two TE was configured with mpls ip command. In output of sh mpls forwarding-table, I found that it’s showing me POP TAG. (Was expected the same ) When I shu...

Resolved! RSVP-TE

Dear Friends I have bit confusion regarding RSVP bandwidth configuration under physical interface while configuring the MPLS TE. As per below scenario: 1] Every interface is having 2 MB2] Two Tunnels configured with 2 MB of bandwidth3] Tu20 ( RED ) ...

Hi Guys,A quick question on DS-TE Class-Type (CT) - Cisco IOS only supports CT0 (global pool) and CT1 (sub-pool). This means that all traffic is mapped to either CT0 or CT1, essentially, EF PHB and best-effort PHB. These CTs and setup priorities are ...

We have a few sites that only have 2-5 people at them that we would like to extend our MPLS/ VRF's to.  Today we are using a nailed up VPN to an ASA with static routes pointing back to them.Perfect world would be to have a router at the remote side r...

Hello,We are working on TE within our MPLS environment and want to employ CBTS.  I have configured this according to the "MPLS Traffic Engineering: Class-based Tunnel Selection" doc.  The tunnels are up but do not seem to be recognizing the configure...

dan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Consider i have multiple LSP paths in an mpls cloud.[for different destinations]How to know the amount of traffic flow / byte switched on per LSP.from a particular source to destination ?Which command is used to view?I need to calculate the traffi...

pramod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a back-to-back VPN connection (prefixes are transferred as ipv4 prefixes in an eBGP session) we observe that the ASBR imports prefixes into vpnv4 with next-hop-self. For ipv4 next-hop-self is not automatically set. Is there any explanation, docume...

Hi,Is it possible to inject the same route in the global part of the BGP table of the PE router and also into a VRF on the same PE router? The route thus injected into the VRF will subsequently be redistributed into VPNv4 part of the BGP table.Thus t...

pronobroy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

im trying to create a scenario using GNS3 for my CCIE Lab preparationthe objective is to create a MPLS VPN thru AS1 to connect R6 and SW2. Thebackdoor link between R6 and SW2 should only be used if the MPLSBut if do show ip route from R6 for the netw...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I have a customer who has there own private SRP ring using IS-IS as the IGP and TDP for the MPLS protocol.Every now and then the IS-IS loses its adjacencys with the some of the routers on the ring.  This also happens with TDP.  Log messages fo...

Hi Guys,  Came across some doc for DSCP on MPLs which states label can carry class values and  mpls EXP bits carry drop value. If thats the case how can i see the class value in label and here are they mentioning 20 bits label? And is there any pre-d...

Top Solution Authors