MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am getting a weird issue in MVPN cloud. Our cloud is working on dense mode and I am getting data mdt entires. How this can be possible?As per understanding data mdt cannot converge until and unless it get the S,G entry. IN case of dense mode we don...

Hi all,I check Cisco Nagivator Feature to find which IOS support for VPLS on Cisco Router 7200VXR and found that IOS image "c7200-spservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRD.bin" can do it as below;- VPLS Autodiscovery, BGP-based- VPLS Multiple VCs per SpokeWhen I tr...

Dear All,I got an ethernet backbone that do not support jumbo frame. The backbone connected my Cisco7206/NPE-G2 and Cisco7507 on each side. The topology as below:Cisco7206-Gi0/1<---Ethernet--->Cisco7507-F5/1/0.50 (I am using 802.1q sub-interface)The ...

flymen331 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Have one question about VRF aware NAT for internet access! If we will enable the VRF aware NAT on local PE to have an internet access via centeral Internet PE then we will not have connectivity to any other VPN site as all local CE prefixes wil...

I have an existing MPLS Pseudowire connection that I need to rework to be able to carry vlan tags instead of just plain L2 frames.Existing setup:ME3400 <-> 7206VXR <-> 7206VXR <-> ME3400The ME3400's customer facing int tags incoming frames, which go ...

network by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying Dynamic NAT to work on 7206. I am using this on my VRF interface. I was able to get static to work, but my MPLS cloud has 30 enpoints and I want all of them to share the same public IP. I will attach my config.10.20.20.21 is the MPLS s...

cjake7777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if it were possible to load-balance over P-router to PE-router LDP-links.ISIS is used as IGP for announcing the PE routers' loopback ip addresses used for imBGP.At first glance I wanted to set up a portchannel but the algoritms use...

Does pim Sparse-mode support the inter-as multicast VPN?i guess only PIM SSM supports the multicast vpn in inter-as configuration... just to cross check...regardsDevang Patel

Hi, I'm new to the whole MPLS Setup. I'm trying to connect remote sides using BGP on the providers side and OSPF on our side. I receive lots of routes of Service Provider, is there a way to block these routes at MPLS Router without ACL

Hi all,Currently I am having an issue with 12406.One of my primary 4 slot RE has failed over to 5 slot RE hot standby. Less 24 hours the 5 slot has switch over back to 4 again. Keep going like that within 3 days twice per day.My question is when fir...

lawwm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi pros,I need to implement mpls for the isp here.They bought some cat 6500 switches and cat 4500 switches.Pls give the initial setps to enable mplsswami

Hi - Please can anyone confirm if the following MPLS scenario is feasible.I wish to have a number of sites (each in a different VRF) managed via a Firewall at a central site.The proposal is for the central site CE to have each VRF passed to it via su...

Hi,I've gat a mtu issue between my PE routers. i'm trying to add another PE to my network and this bring the following problem :Here is one of my routers working conf (Cisco 3825 c3825-adventerprisek9-mz.124-13.bin)interface GigabitEthernet0/1 no ip ...

Dear experts ,I have an ATM link between two branches and we are running MPLS between them . I still didn't changed the MTU size on any of my interfaces (means I'm using all default value ) . But when I'm pinging with a packet size greater than 1496 ...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors