MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey just trying to get a feel for this in a lab, it appears that I cannot get my TE tunnel to come up. I have the tunnel configured for MPLS TE, traffic eng tunnels configured globally and under all interfaces in the path, and ip rsvp bandwidth confi...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are having many offices connected on MPLS cloud of service provider. And link utilizations are going above 80 % in peak business hours. Can we somehow configure our routers to compress the data. We have almost more than 25 locations on our MPL...

we config mpls on SPA-1XOC12-POS pos sdh interface. what different between hdlc or ppp on this interface.is there any problem for mpls if config ppp or HDLC on this interface?thank you!

flyjunli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysThis may not be appropriate in these forums - but its all about helping eh!I am desperatly looking for a copy of CiscoPress ISP Essentials.I passed the CCNP in February and have landed a great Job with an ISP in the UK.I am making a huge effor...

I am unable to synchronize my router's clock with a NTP server located in a VRF attached to the router. I specified the MPLS interface in a "ntp source" statement but the debugging output still reports that there is no route to the server. Is this ...

I want to do a dessertation please help me out either MPLS is good to take on Market Perspective

Hi,I tried to follow all Cisco configs to activate sham-link, but it stays down.I tried the following:1. Assign two Loopback interfaces on two PE routers to a VRF on which I need sham-link. This is per Cisco's intructions that sham-link end points ne...

dknov by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have all classes of service flowing through a cat6k into my core router. MPLS is enabled on the cat6k also. The uplink port used is a 10G. Now for i need to connect a monitoring device on the cat6k which supports 1G only. I need to mirror the C...

Hi, usually when redistributing from BGP into IGP only EBGP routes are redistributed unless the bgp redistribute-internal command is configured which allows the redistribution of IBGP routes. However when doing the same redistribution on a PE router ...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,apologies for the long post, I am working and an inter AS-VPN solution, the solution itself is straightforward and consist of an NNI where both our AS and peering AS establish a BGP session under address family for each VPN we wish to extend...

Hi Guys..we have MPLS links to about 5 offices around the globe, Bandwidth is around 2 mb across all links, managed by a single ISP. Now we have had various outages recently and we do not have transparency of the average bandwidth. The ISP has his ow...

fahim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FolksI am not able find a document or config for configuring MPLS accounting experimental. Confused whether to enable ip-route cache flow on interface. Will it break CEF switching i.e as it will change to flow based switching. Am I missing something ...

kumaramc1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes