MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CPE --- PE---P---P---PE----CPEAbove is the topology. We need to enable the cRTP between the CPE devices.SP will not configure the cRTP on the PE Devices.How we can achieve with L3 VPNs?

Dear Experts ,I'm trying to run MPLS between two 7206 vxr router which is connected behind a Foundry Big Iron L3 router which is configured as a L2 device . I put on my 7206 as int gi0/1ip address 172.16.14.1 255.255.255.0mpls ipmpls mtu 1526But it...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any simple method of checking the traffic switchover from main to backup tunnels? I have configured MPLS FRR in the network the traffic is switching but the failover rate from A to B is much more than from B to A.Also, how do I confirm the b...

Hello,We have a 7206 and have several channelized DS3 cards we use for T1's. We currently have some of the T1's in a vrf working great. My question is if we can add a routemap to the same interfaces that have the ip vrf forwarding command on it? I...

I have 4 7206vxr npe-400 routers in my network lab.PE1<>P1<>P2<>PE2PE1 and PE2 are running MBGPI am running OSPF as the IGP protocolIf I connected all the routers using a serial back-to-back connection, the ip routing was working, but mpls was not! w...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to configure a L3 MPLS VPN over which DHCP should get accessed. I have created L3 MPLS VPN between 2 locations. In locaton "A" DHCP server is located and at Location "B" DHCP client is located. As per the requirement client host should get the ip...

HiI have 2 routers with a FE link,7206 ---Trunk---> switch 3560-48 ---> link WAN with FE to ---> 3640 --trunk->sw3560-48-->customers,my Internet access is via the 7206 router.I need to stablish a ibgp session to configure VPN-MPLS for some services, ...

Top Solution Authors