MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys..we have MPLS links to about 5 offices around the globe, Bandwidth is around 2 mb across all links, managed by a single ISP. Now we have had various outages recently and we do not have transparency of the average bandwidth. The ISP has his ow...

fahim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FolksI am not able find a document or config for configuring MPLS accounting experimental. Confused whether to enable ip-route cache flow on interface. Will it break CEF switching i.e as it will change to flow based switching. Am I missing something ...

kumaramc1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been working on a lab scenario and I cannot get my LDP session to establish between 2 7200's running 12.2(29). Looks like the hellos are being sent and received, but something isn't right with the proccessing. When I do a "debug mpls ldp messa...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS Response

Hi,One very basic question. We have a MPLS line to a remote site and a DSL line to the same remote site. When i ping these sites, we are getting almost the same response times for both the circuits. eg:320ms for MPLS and 390 for DSL. Shouldn't the MP...

zanub by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in a isp a common vrf is setup for the multicast group which is being usd internally. For clients we are having multiple mdt's. Now my clinet wants to join my common muticast vrf. IS this possible to leak the routes in multicasting.regardsshivlu

We are looking to offer VPLS services across our core, which is currently made up of Cisco 12000, 7200 and 7300 series routers.Are any of these routers capable of supporting Multipoint VPLS (not standard P2P EoMPLS) or is it only the 7600 router whic...

Hi, can anyone provide me a sample configure to map between DSCP and IP precedence? I have two different MPLS provider that I use and I need to MPLS CoS. I am thinking of terminating both service provider on the same router.thanksArana

Hi,I have a question regarding LDP. The normal practice for running LDP is over directly connected links. Is there any way of running this over a cloud. Lets say there are 5 routers A,B,C,D,E connected in series. Is there any way to run LDP between A...

Hi,We faced a problem while trying to configure l2 mpls vpn on a GigE interface of a 7206 VXR router. (IOS-124(4)XD2 NPE-G2). The problem is that when applying the command "mpls l2transport route x.x.x.x vcid" to the specific subinterface the router ...

loc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics