MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am testing L2TPv3 between two NCS 5001 connected by a L3 network, but it doesn't work (the first one has IOS XR 6.2.x and the other one IOS XR 6.3.x). Dynamic configuartion never comming up, and static configuration comming up, but there isn't ...

Label distributing protocol (LDP) is a protocol which is automatically generates and exchanges labels between MPLS routers. Each MPLS router will locally generate labels for its prefixes and then it will advertise the label values to its neighbors.  ...

20200118_163532.jpg mpls ldp peering.png

Hi All, we have a pseudowire between two devices, one 7600 and one ASR900.When we do a ping mpls pseudowire from 7600 to ASR9000, we don't have packet lost. But when the ping is from the ASR 9000 to 7600, we have some lost.RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:x#ping mpls ...

Hi,Do you configure the same number of VRF instances as well as the required number of subinterfaces if you run VRF lite vs MPLS VPN VRF? If I have to configure multiple VRFS spread across routers geographically apart connected via DWDM will configur...

Hello,I would like to export an IPv6 prefix learned by MP-BGP from a vrf table to a global routing table!Router#sh bgp vpnv6 unicast vrf ba 2001:0DB8::/64BGP routing table entry for [65500:100]2001:0DB8::/64, version 108BGP Bestpath: compare-routerid...

filopeter by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to connect our CE (a stack of 2 x C9500) to 2 PE VPLS. This is my first time with VPLS and I have some doubts to clarify.I suppose that I cannot configure 2 uplink ports as L3 port without specific configuration on the PEs (cause I simp...

suneq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,I want to know what is the best position as Provider Edge for MPLS network ASR1002 or ASR903,what we need to be supported is VPLS ,Atom ,TE,multicast.? please advise

BGP

I have two questions pertaining to BGP. There are as follows; Q.1 What are the advantages and disadvantages of a BGP free MPLS core? Q.2. If a BGP neighbor is stuck in the Idle state, what steps would you take to correct to get into the Established s...

Aneek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am being asked to research the best approach to solve our current problem and I was hoping I could be pointed in the right direction on what approach would be best to solve our issue. Currently, our issue is we have two data centers at two separ...

Hello ! I have an ASR 1001-x and IOS is Version 16.03.10. I don’t know why I can’t use the mpls ip and l2vpn vfi context commands in this version (for VPLS), can anyone tell me that I need upgrade the version or buy a license ? which license if I sho...

9813108aa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes