MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,If I understand correctly, SOO is used to prevent routing information loop in the case of a site is multi-homed to MPLS/VPN backbone. OSPF Down-bit also serves the similiar purose. But it is only restricted to Summary LSA, but not External LSA.So ...

Hi, I want to monitor LDP Sessions in MPLS VPN - specifically alarm if a session goes down. It is possible to configure SNMP traps for mpls ldp session down, but the problem is: the router tries to send the Trap label-switched!! I have seen this in ...

Hi,I called the Cisco tech support on last Friday because by my CCO userid, I couldn't access some links pasted in this forum.I was told my CCO userid has "customer" level privilege. However, if you see the link with "partner" keyword in it, the cust...

Hi,I have been reading and searching for a long time,I have an issue with MPLS-TE, ok, let me explain..We havePE(7600) -> MPLS-network <- PE(7300)We have EoMPLS connection between these pointsover 2x STM-1, and we want to lets say,STM1(tunnel0) take ...

kjarri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Is are any command in cisco ios to check how many prefixes received or adversited within a vrf? Guess to many vrf(s).Perhaps a summary within vrf?I would like to know what are the current prefixes especially for vpnv4 routes. Currently, I've...

maher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I set up a lab enviroment at home to practice MPLS/VPN. I have dual PE routers (2611) and dual CE routers (2500). These routers form a square topology. R2 -------- R1 | | | | | | | | R4 -------- R3 ...

sshang2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have 2 lines terminating on a single router within a VRF called INTERNET and I have load sharing per packet on either interface with a default route down either link......is it possible for me to export both default routes to another VRF called ...

accraig by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When the PE-CE link is in are 0, is the backbone seen as area 0 as well or just another area or is it transaparent to other routers in other in other areas in the c-network?Is this different when the PE-CE link is in a normal area?

zikalamc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I heard of plans to optimize LDP convergence issues when switching back to a previously failed link. The problem is that when the IGP converges faster than LDP (especially with throttle timers) MPLS (VPN) traffic is blackholed until LDP is up.- ta...

oettls by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a requirement that there are two AS need to construct the MPLS connection. each of AS has two GSR12xxx router to form the EBGP peer relationship. My question is whether the circumstance can meet the load balance of MPLS traffic between the ...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to have a link explaining in detail the operation and configuration of the "vrf aware" nat feature and the requirements for configuring it. for instance if i have a router configure for vrf lite and i want to translate traffic comming...

a.sanes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes