MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, @Georg Pauwen   We are using ASR901 as PE router and We have two P routers for MPLS redundancy. We are using VPLS from the Service provider to connect PE to P.  Due to the limitation on 901, I have to shut down the SVI interface on one...

Hi, I am testing a MPLS L3vpn  scenario with a Route Reflector in the middle to reflect vpnv4 routes between PEs. But not only reflecting the routes also to participate in forwarding plane as well. For this I forced to change the next hop to Route Re...

Mery by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work in a large enterprise.  We run our own MPLS environment for macrosegmentation.  See attached diagram.We are converting from EIGRP to OSPFv2 at our remote sites.  Remote sites are running their own single-area OSPF instances (no area 0).  We ha...

Hello everyone   I have issue about to show serial number of CPAK-100G-LR4.I'm installed CRS-FP-X and 4X100GE-LO and CPAK transceivers plug into 4X100GE-LO. I showed with command "show inventory" in admin mode. I'm found serial number of CRS-FP-X and...

Anycast by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Trying to build out an xconnect to follow a specific path (a longer path). I cannot get the tunnel to come up. I dont know what I missed. everything else looks ok. All interfaces are up and working, except the tunnel itself. I've included the MPL...

Hi guys Whenever you create a L3 interface on the a switch with a "no switchport" command, the switch create an access port with an extended VLAN depending on the internal allocation policy. In the background, its just an access port with an SVI for ...

Hasho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some info. I am using a 903 Router as a handoff for /30 on an Internet core router upstream which I xconnect from the 903 to various other edge routers through transport MPLS circuits.  On the 903 I am using a ten gigabit port with service instances ...

Hi All, I have an ASR 9000, but it doesn't support MPLS. The current release is 4.2.1, and if is it possible for me to upgrade it to 4.3.4? When I login with my CCO account, I found the software is 4.3.4(MD), and why it has an MD? Thanks,Mei RP/0/RSP...

Hi Everyone, I'd like to know what is most MPLS providers' SOP for their COS especially for Premium i.e. Voice. If you subscribed 10M Premium and exceed that amount, what happens? Assuming the the entire pipe purchased is 100Mb for argument sake and ...

Top Solution Authors