MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys, Need your help to understand below highlighted.I am getting exceed drops in QOS voice class and value is showing as -ve.Anyone having any idea about this? is it is a bug or what? Please suggest your ideas. Thanks.  Class-map: VOICE-OUT (m...

akhildevv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, cisco community. I can't find any information about VPLS(H-VPLS) support in C9300.We want to replace our ME3600X/ME3800X, but we're not sure if C9300 is suitable enough.Could anyone help me with that?

maxmaeve by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have MPLS backbone, the backbone is connected to two internet service providers (ISP1 and ISP2), PE1 receives the default route from ISP1 and PE2 receives the default route from ISP2. Both PEs then advertise the default route to other VRFs (Custom...

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem in my small PBB-EVPN lab installation.Two PE routers (ASR9904) are directly connected via a 100GE link. On these two routers, a full and correct operating PBB-EVPN configuration is implemented.The ingress ports on the access side...

So my boss has this tendency to save a few bucks by buying gear from just whoever. Not every time, but a lot of the time. I really never gave it much thought, assumed he was doing things legitimately and just did my thing.Then it was decided that I s...

Hi, am faced with a rather weird one. I have configured a L2VPN between a pair of NCS5501`s, and connected end devices(CPEs) to the attached VLAN. All is working, except connectivity to a BVI interface configured on on one of the routers, from the re...

Topology.JPG
ProNtokz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I work for a mid-sized ISP and we have an MPLS core consisting of ASR9K, ASR903, and ASR920 devices. We use OSPF and LDP. Currently, we have a VRF for internet traffic, which uses a L3VPN and BGP to get around our network. Our edge connections...

Hello Community, I am using ASR-901s to transport T1 traffic across a PSN. I am seeing  increasing Egress drops on the cem circuit. The interface is showing no drops or loss of packets. 1. What does an Egress Drop mean?  Does that mean there are drop...

When I search for fast reroute on my mpls TE tunnel, I cannot find it. When I type in the command I see invalid input detected promt on the screen.  Please help me troubleshoot. For you referenceR1(config-if)#tunnel mpls traffic-eng ?           affin...

ur7077 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes