MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! 6VPE Question

We have MPLS core with 3 Route reflectors (RR), we are implementing 6VPE in the core, we want to start testing with two PEs (running XR OS) and one RR only. To enable 6VPE on the PE, I'll add "address-family vpnv6 unicast" on the PEs,  but I have few...

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am really trying to get my head around how LSP's are pre-empted. I understand the values of 0 and 7 (highest priority and lowest priority so that LSPs will always be pre-empted or stay as they are) however I don't understand any of the other va...

Hello guysPls Correct me in the Below   a)Option 1   = Inter-AS Option A Option 2 = Inter-AS Option B Option 3 = Inter-AS Option C Option 4 = Inter-AS Option ABB) what is the Process to transit from one option to another , pls guide me to a online do...

Hi I am preping up coming upgrade from brocade to Cisco and we have flat network 20 sites daisy chained with fiber link running OSPF area 0 including backbone. We would like to implement mpls VPN and create 10- 15 vlan vrf lite instance- we want to d...

adirir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,As I understand BFD with Asynchronous mode support Echo and non Echo mode.In my opinion, Echo mode is more recommonded due to fact that it will include forwarding path and so that it will send control packets at  high interval says 2 sec - reduce...

Working on a SP Lab which includes a ME3750 as a PE. There is full connectivity between all devices from the PE until I enable mpls on the interfaces pointing to the upstream P routers.   PE-Cisco_ME3750(config)#int fa1/0/22PE-Cisco_ME3750(config-if)...

I think VPLS know how to forward by mac-address. but how to verify it ? for example I show mac-address vlan 100. But I can not find a command to verify How mac-address is forwarding ?at 6509:PA_C76_1>sh mpls l2transport vc Local intf Local cir...

mtiger by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS vpnv4 mp-bgp

Dear  all,         i am running MPLs vpnv4 using mp bgp. my CA1 and CA2 both are running ospf  protocol on vrf CA and on PE router on both sides i redistribute the routes form ibgp to ospf and ospf to ibgp. My question is that in CA routeing table th...

B@B@r by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working on a MPLS SP lab. It appears I am unable to establish 2 way ldp session between my Juniper SRX and Cisco 2901. My SRX shows an ldp neighbor, but my 2901 does not. Output below. I'm sure this is likely an issue with the SRX and I am awaiting f...

Unanswered Topics