MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using below hardware and software for BFD over bgp for failure detection. please confirm that BFD is supported over BGP or not on below hardware. as i have configured bfd with my upstream but BFD neighbor is not getting up.   supervisor:WS-SUP72...

Hello WorldWide Freinds   Design Question pls guys     Assume an MPLS Provider get INTERNET From its Partner ISP who has 2 x IG(Internet Gateway) with Full BGP Routing Table   My Question, on wich Device in MPLS Provider we should terminate the Conne...

Hi All,    I have a requirement where we have one DC in Singapore (APAC) and other in London (EMEA). Currently, all remote sites connect to London via MPLS for Internet access. However, now we need to route APAC sites to use Internet from Singapore a...

Hello,   I have an IPsec tunnel going through an MPLS VPN, between two CEs.   The IPsec destination is received over 4 links what means that I have 4 active paths to reach the tunnel destination (BGP multipath used)   Will the traffic be load shared ...

My company utilizes a traditional mpls infrastructure where all remote locations go through our main data center to get to the internet.  We have century link as our provider & if remote locations need to communicate with each other century link has ...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  Does ASR1k supports evpn and pbb-evpn? I have tried various resources but got different info and not 100%  that it does or doesn't. Cheers, mg 

M. G. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Freinds   One of the UMPLS key is we able to extend MPLS (LSP) to the Access Network       My Question which confused me   in the Traditional  MPLS don't we have LSP up to Access (PE)  ,so where is he key Difference     thanks all

Perhaps someone on this group can identify the missing timers/processing-delays in end-to-end client route convergenceScenarios:a) BGP New route Advertised by Cleint(CPE1)b) BGP Route withdrawn by Client(CPE1) PE-to-RR i-M-BGP (Logical) ...