MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to implement Multicast Service reflection in my network as the end user device does not support multicast-routing. There are around 25 video streams which are needed to be streamed to the end user. Can someone help me understand Mult...

Hi Experts, I could see on lastest IOS and IOS XR images Down(DN) Bit is set for LSA-3,5 and 7 when Egress PE redistributing MP-iBGP into OSPF while using ospf as a PE-CE protocol. This help us to avoid possible routing loop. However what is the sign...

Hello team, I have the following simple   topology in IOU software : R8---switch---R10 now i am trying to form LDP neighbor ship btw r1 and r3 by issuing command mpls ip on interface Nieghborship is not coming up . i am also able to reach the dp: ...

If mpls forwarding table has two entries as below, does it mean mpls traffic for destination  10.112.64.129  will load balance within this two paths? router1#sh mpls forwarding-table 10.112.64.129Local   Outgoing        Prefix                    By...

sbhuiyan1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, need your help to understand below enlighten. last day i got issue from one of our customer where he reported issue in voice traffic. i checked further step and finally i got that packet drop is due to voice packets are exceeding. i h...

Hi, let's image! I have MPLS enabled in the core, but I explicitly disable  MPLS for the traffic in GRT. Simply, Loopback 0 and customer access links belong to the subnet for which I disabled the advertisement of MPLS labels in LDP. If I enable "seg...

Hello team, We have 17 ASR 9000 PEs XR 5.1.3 Metro Ethernet network connected to our broadband core. We have recently deployed vpls instances to migrate our p2p Xconnect services to vpls. Issue is being encountered when adding multiple sub-interface...

Hi guys a small question  I m having Cisco asr router 1002.. Two places I m providing my service using mpls links from asr one port configured vlan s and passed tat vlans link to mpls MUX ... Which is maintained other service provider ... Few days I ...

Top Solution Authors