MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, all, i'm trying to configure P2MP MLDP LSP with in-band signaling and i'm using that guide for configuration. Configuration doesn't include root configuration Network's scheme CE1 - PE1 - RR3 - PE2 - CE2 CE1 - mcast receiver CE2 - mcast source vr...

Hi all, I have an ASR1002 running 'asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.11.01.S.154-1.S1-std.b'. In regards to LDP, everything I have read is that the router determines the LDP router-id based on the loopback interface with the highest IP address. In thi...

Resolved! MPLS L2 or L3

Hi people . Stupid questions but my excuse I am not familiar with MPLS too close :) .   1 we have 2 sites located in 2 diff countries and MPLS between them . How to detect is it MPLS level 3 or level 2 ?   I am trying to find out do ISP see our inter...

Hi to everyone.    The RFC 3031, which describes MPLS, says that label distribution is performed only by the downstream LSR. Well, when building a simple MPLS domain I see that label distribution is performed by the downstream AND upstream LSRs.  ...

I need single /24 private IP address space that spans two locations across a L2VPN with Cisco CSR 1000v (ax license and vmware vsphere hypervisor)? Tunnel and VC status up but cant connect from location A to location B in same single network. Same co...

ooau00001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I was reading in one of Cisco Live sessions about this feature , I want to implement this feature for VPLS autodiscovery and Manual MPLS L2VPN I have tried the commands (global and under service instance) , but if anyone implemented this in pr...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I made port limitations on the Cisco switch. But it does not work properly. It fluctuates at speed. This may be the cause. What kind of limitations should I do? What should I do to download and upload is stable.

c.akbas01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have the below topology: CE1 -- CSR1 -- CSR2 -- CE2     |  ----     \  CSR3  / I have configured full mesh iBGP between the CSR routers under the l2vpn vpls address-family Below is the respective VPN configuration: CSRs: l2vpn vfi context MS...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam, >I have been facing vrf fluctuation issue on unified mpls environment. >I have been checked all possible relevant parameters VRF on CISCO ASR 903 & 9000 router but unable to find RCA of fluctuation on given time frame. >As per client ...

It can't ping WAN size 1600. How should I do? interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description WAN TO PE ip address 10.4.254.6 255.255.255.252 ip virtual-reassembly in max-fragments 64 max-reassemblies 1024 load-interval 30 duplex auto speed autoend BDI154...

Hi All, Just after some general advise on an MPLS design decision. A large enterprise is to have a MPLS infrastructure that contained multiple data centres, and branch offices. The data centres would have firewalls, but the branch offices would not. ...

hi all, sorry for my bad english :( My company has many branches connected to HO via MPLS layer2 (hub and spoke model) with the same ip WAN subnet I'm looking forward for a solution QoS between branches and HO as following: IP LAN at branches: 10.0.x...

Thanh Lb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes