MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a rare issue, which I cannot explain. I have a simple scenario  LAN1===4500===OSPF===R1_6500======OSPF======R2_6500======tunnel mpls TE with autoroute=======R3_2900====1900===LAN2 1. I enable an MPLS TE tunnel between R2 6500 router and...

I'm working on an MPLS/VRF lab scenario and the lab has me running OSPF between the CE and PE routers, then redistributing into MP-BGP so that the customer routes can be carried across the MPLS core, then on the far end of the MPLS cloud at the PE-CE...

Hola.Need quick help to identify where MPLS LDP issue is, PE to P, take a look below, can be quick fix, but interesting issue. I have 7606 MPLS PE router, IOS Version 12.2(33)SRC4, with following mods: 1-subslot SPA Interface Processor-600  7600-SIP-...

In MPLS PE-CE OSPF I have below queries 1. Can OSPF with area 0 can be configured in each different VRFs ?2. In MPLS environment, CE router will advertise routes towards PE router and OSPF route will be redistributed into BGP and inturn BGP routes wi...

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Connection Service Provider Forum. This conversation will provide you the opportunity to discuss issues surrounding MPLS over ATM. We encourage everyone to share their knowledge and start conversations on...

Hi all I am trying to test different tos values between CEs What am trying to test is default traffic which will fall into the routine traffic and another flow which should fall in the critical traffic (tos=160) My access-list looks as below ...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am investigating available strategies/methods two different ISPs can employ to peer their Layer 3 mpls vpns in order to provider a customers an end-to-end connection between its two sites, where site 1 is connected to ISP 1 and site 2 is connected ...

Hi , i work for a company in bangladesh and i am a bit new to cisco devices.I need to deploy a 7604 and customers will be directly connected to the 7604 via  a CEF720 48 port 10/100/1000mb Ethernet  WS-X6748-GE-TX module.My first question : policing ...

Unanswered Topics