MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi , i work for a company in bangladesh and i am a bit new to cisco devices.I need to deploy a 7604 and customers will be directly connected to the 7604 via  a CEF720 48 port 10/100/1000mb Ethernet  WS-X6748-GE-TX module.My first question : policing ...

Good morning all, A client wants me to configure IP CONNECT on a cisco router in their site, She said the service provider will provide the line for me to use and she wants me to do the configurations.  I have not done anything about IP CONNECT befor...

Hello,I have a little bit odd situation.I am planning on connecting two devices using MPLS over my backbone. One is a CISCO7600 and the other is a CAT6500 both are running IOS.C7600 is running: c7600s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRD4.bin /  WS-SUP...

I am having an scenario in which my router is connecting to ISP router with 1 Gig link, and we are running all the services over that link. Recently we have come with one more new link on that routers making the capacity as 1G + 1G. We do not want to...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have 3 questions regarding IP/MPLS architecture.1. Let's consider one network "hub and spoke" with 200 "spoke" sites that are connected with 9 core sites (each remote is connected with 2 core sites for HA) to reach 2 "Hubs".The network lay...

Hi, This is my first time to use ISG feature on my ASR1k routers which will be acting as a LAC, terminating PPPoE sessions and tunnel them to LNS.My objective is very straightforward. Upon receiving a protocol PPP, fetch for the unauthenticated-usern...

Hello ExpertsI have a 7600 connected to ASR9k running OSPF and MPLS. I see the LDP neighborship is up and I can also see the labels allocated on both ASR9k and 7600 but when i do mpls ping to the neighbor loopback from 7600, i don't see a response. I...

Karan () by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Members,Recently, I face problem regarding upload & download problem. I assigned bandwidth to customers through Policy-map, but recently my customers attain proper download speed as assigned but all customer exceed the upload bandwidth as ...

Dear Community! I've a problem with provisoning MPLS VPN between an Cisco IOS CSR and a Cisco IOS XRv (both of them are virtualized of course). My suggestion is the problem is with the XRv (I'm running demo image), because I've a 100% working configu...

Hi Team   I am referring to link : http://www.akbintel.com/mediawiki/index.php/VPLS/Config Case : CE1 CE2 | | SW1 - PE1 - P1 - PE2 - SW2 | | CE3 CE4 !! CE1-CE2 are in VLAN12 !! CE3-CE4 are in VLAN34 I want CE1 to talk to CE2 and similarl...

Unanswered Topics