MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer who is currently replicating storge over a 1Gb WAN between the two sites.  They are running out of bandwidth and are going to upgrade their 1Gb Fiber link from SP to 5Gb.  They have Cisco C-6816-X-LE line card and requested 10Gb SFP...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Please help with one question.In our network we have 7600 and I need to create a vpls service with two different vlans associated with one vfi:l2 vfi testing manual vpn id 100 neighbor 1.1.1.1 encapsulation mplsinterface Vlan120 no ip address ...

Hi I want assitance regarding the below issues: Layer 2 network has susciptibility to broadcast strom. And my question is, does MPLS layer 2 vpn connection has same problem of broadcast strom ? I mean that if any broadcast issues happen from a MPLS l...

Hi there, I have the following scenario: MP-BGP - MPLS:      PE31 <-- --> PE30 IPSEC Tunnel:          PE30 <-- --> CE35 The network is working fine for the MPLS part, also I can ping the CE35 from PE30 through the VPN IPSEC and so encapsulating th...

Dear, I have Cisco ISC 5.2 with COMBO-ISC5.2-K9 (500 AL). I need to know this 500 AL is per device or per link activation? Thanks, Aamir

xshant by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two route relectors in our network as of the best practices for implementation of RRs.They are configured to be totally redundant to each other. However I can see everytime one of the route reflector goes down ,the PE routers have a traffi...

Here is the scenario (Also attached the diagram) (Internal network1 )-----CE1------------PE1------------MPLS(RR)------------PE2--------CE2---------(Internal network1)Routing protocol is BGP everywhere i.eInternal network -CE1CE1-PE1CE2-PE2and CE2 to ...

Hi All,   I am trying below set up in gns3 with Cisco IOS Software, 2600 Software (C2691-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2).   PFB :   R2#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.R2(config)#do sh ...

shyam4050 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS

I have MPLS backbone but no MPLS client. Is it possible to use traffic engineering to optimize my backbone utilization.

Hello! how are you? I need to control traffic on a pseudowire tunnel between 7600 and ASR 9000 router. We tried with a ping MPLS pseudo wire, but some packets are lost because acts control plane policing and we do not find a way to measure traffic in...

Top Solution Authors