Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to configure a downloadble ACL(onto a Cisco Router with IOS ver 12.1 ) from a ACS 3.2 server. The authentication part goes well but then neither the authorization nor the downloadable ACL works. I am new to ACS configuration , Any go...

pravkuma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSH

Hi,I have a router configured with TACACS+ and SSH. I'm SSH from a workstation to the router. The router will authenticate with the TACACS server which located across a WAN. Will the traffic between the router to the server encrypted as well?

jeff.koh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

pdm

hi, i have enabled Pdm on my Pix 535 for my senior it security manager, in order for him to see what's going on. i created a username with level 1, but the problem is that when i log to the pix with that username, i am able to upgrade the level from ...

Pix 6.3(3) is only logging RADIUS info to ACS 3.2. Unfortunately, this does not log the internal IP address that is assigned to VPN user. Is there some way I can configure RADIUS or TACACS on Pix to send that info?

dhankins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes