Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I'm looking for guidance on proper cert validation for use with the ISE API.I have valid certificates on all ISE nodes signed by our internal CA, but whenever I'm making API calls, they will only work if I specify -k/--insecure with curl.U...

Hi,Using ISE2.2P2 at customer site. They would like to check status for wired endpoints(Apple MAC) if it is registered with MDM to give final access. These endpoints are already enrolled for MDM off-prem, so is MDM redirection policy is required in I...

I'm likely overthinking the following note from Cisco: "Cisco ISE allows you to obtain a backup from an ISE node (A) and restore it on another ISE node (B), both having the same host names (but different IP addresses). However, after you restore the ...

mike0011 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, there was previous discussion around the issue while onboarding Android 8 and 9 with ISE. the related bug is CSCvi77015 it was supposed to be fixed with 2.5. Now that 2.6 is out (replacing 2.5), is this bug fixed and we can onboard andro...

berossig by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configure Device Administration for Cisco IOS device is straightforward, but I couldn't locate any Doc/guides regarding FTD. The closest doc I could find is : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/ftd-api/guide/ftd-rest-api/externa...

j0liu001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am currently working on ACS to ISE migration and In the converted ISE authorization policies i see the below condition   Access:AuthenticationIdentitystore equals RSA   However looking at the Identity stores RSA i see the name as RSA Secur...

hsangral by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, What is the recommended size of the background image to be used to customize the Guest portal ?   Also, for the logo size, although documentation mentions  Desktop : 86x45 pixelMobile Logo: 80x35 pixel I have noticed that this is small and 184x1...

Hi ISE team,   I'm working in a ISE 2.4 patch 6 distributed deployment. My problem comes with BYOD configuration. I have follewed this guide for dual ssid flow: https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/cisco-ise-byod-prescriptive-deployment-...

Screenshot_20190320-123223.jpg
daniel_rs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes