cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am facing issue with LMS 4.0. The Core Switch is showing in RED color,and device type as UNKNOWN. It was working fine but some how it is showing this problem. Can anyone help me out with this issue.Thanks,ShakirSent from Cisco Technical Support ...

shakeerali by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Based on the stace trace, how do I determine what object is being polled??? (what is causing the high cpu for SNMP ENGINE)From the “show stack 295” output (SNMP ENGINE) router>show stack 295Process 295:  SNMP ENGINE  Stack segment 0x68226DC0 - 0x6822...

Hello,Is it possible to access global variables (current device and current port) in the CLI commands and what are there names?The customer wants to run the "default interface gi x/y/z" command before deploying customized commands, but it is not insi...

Resolved! model number oid

helloI am having some trouble to find out the correct oid to get the model number for a cisco WS-C3524-XL-EN, as show when you do a show version. i have noticed that this device does not have an entity mib. However if it is displayed in the show vers...

ssfreques by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card