Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have been trying to find an OID in the nexus MIB that will pull cpu data for monitoring.  I've used oid .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5.1 for other cisco devices but the Nexus doesn't support that OID.  I'm curious if anyone out there has had ...

Hello,I have been unsuccessful on my own in creating a EEM TCL script to catch, log and reset dspfarms that are down on a nightly basis.This can be a EEM tcl script or applet that do the following:1. Run the following command: "show sccp all | Begin ...

lstonesi by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Alli am writing the script below but when i start the session in securecrt  it always asks me to enter a hostname and password.In the script i am writing host and username why securecrt asks me again a hostname and username ? # $language = "VBS...

Hi we are considering deploying CLM and I have a few questions about what impact it may have on our network. The network is a secure and Internet ISOLATED network, and our customer prohibits any external 3rd parties (which in this case includes Cisco...

I am trying to configure a router as a terminal server and wanted to use a single IP address per terminal line, so that you could ssh to the ip address and connect direct to the console port.Does anyone have a working configuration of this setup?

cisco by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know whether LMS 4.1 (local server mode) has the ability to relay syslog messages received from devices to an external syslog server?  If so, how do I configure such?From reading the document and going through the LMS 4.1 GUI, it a...

bcho by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes