cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a 1800 series Cisco router (1805) and I am new to it. My aim is to reconfigure it by accessing the terminal. After going through the documentation related to configuring the router, it has been mentioned that I have to use a console cable ...

Divya01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently noted a flood of SNMP related logs which a snapshot are shown below (full logs attached). As shown, they were all logged in a short space of time. There was no issues on the network reported at the time and no other switches of the s...

After using express set up on a new 3650 switch, I try to access the webui, I get a prompt for secure access. If I chose yes I get the following message: xx.xx.xx.xx uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCHIf I choose non secur...

DanGab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, So I made a post earlier about the cisco equipment I was given, which contains a 2811 with a WLC and some 1142LAPs and I got that set up pretty well  (thank you marce100 for the help). Now I wanted to see if I can integrate this with a U...

I need to Auto Clear DHCP Conflict. I used the below script. I see in my log , that the Conflict is cleared, but when I show the ip dhcp conflict. I see the conflict IPs still there. Should I restart the Router first then the script will start to be ...

Al 7onsh by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes