cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I have added the images from 6500 devices, inclusive from SXF to SXI2. I have also stopped and restarted the daemon manager and performed a inventory recollection of all 6500 devices. Upon trying the Distribute by Devices, I got the same behavior ...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a windows LMS 3.1 with actually valid licence, I must move my directory from C: to D: (critical space).First I must uninstall my current version and reinstall it on D: drive, that's right.But I have only an eval version of LMS 3.1.My que...

Can I tell CiscoWorks not to discover non Cisco devices? It appears that my LMS3.0.1 on solaris10 is discovering bunch of Hp switches and silver peak WAN accelerator which as a result fail in the archive in RME.

nawas by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow on 4500

Hi all,As far as I've read, netflow on C4500 should be globally configured by entering : ip flow ingress infer-fields.Ok, but if I enter tis, what exactly the switch will do ?My goal is to simply monitor the traffic from a port of this switch to the ...

I have 2 1841 routers that match IOS versions and their config match. I can get the config for the local modem but the remote modem attached to it gets the Failed to fetch config using TFTP. Running the credential check on each one passes the telnet ...

diek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have LMS 3.1 with win 2003 Stnd R2, sp2 in AAA mode. Also have 2 nos CSACS appliance 1113 4.2. Both the ACS are not being discovered by LMS. It is not in the reachable and unreachble list. FYI I have provided right snmp string in lms.How to resolve...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card