cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

LMS 3.1 with Ciscoworks common services 3.2.0A network analyst from another group would like to use our ciscoworks application to perform configuration tasks on his switches. Is there any way to give an ID full administration access to the applicatio...

jjiles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The issue is,when NAM 3.61b configured with scheduled export with XML format and deliver to ms outlook 2007, the OID(object ID,or protocol name)are missing, but it works fine with outlook 2003, as per highlighted in attachment.Hope some expert giv...

Hi All, Im using LMS2.6 with DFM 2.0.6. Everytime I open Fault History, it takes 30mins. before it open. Is this normal? Should i need to update my DFM version?Thanks and Regards,Reymon

Mhon Baul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've 4 devices in 2300 who're defined in "Common Services", with the good symbol but where's no entry in RME ?The Inventory Collection says in the report, that these devices are "Not Attempted" ?Could you explain to me why these devices aren't ...

pvignaud by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

some device appears as "Unknown device" in DCR. When i look in Common services, i got a question mark icon next to the device. Moreover, RME is not able to fetch the config. i cannot find the solution for this. thanks in advance.....

arun by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,LMS shows this error when I execute Device Discovery process."An instance of discovery is running already. Please try to start once it gets completed. "I have restarted the machine and I have restarted daemon Manager process but it doesn't wor...

j-fragoso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I have an issue with the logs which get exceed the size limit such as CVDeviceselector.log,CSDiscovery.log,jrm.log,I have read the user guide CS3.1 Maintaining the log files but am not sure that the logrot file which am editing is correct ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card