cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi! Our client wants to monitor the actual temperature status of their AS5400XM through Ciscoworks. Problem is when I go through Ciscoview and right click on the device and go to the menu where I can find the temperature status, no value appeared. Bu...

I have 13 devices running 12.1(22)EA11. These devices report successful config collections.I have 29 devices running 12.2(44)SE, and one device running 12.2(33)SXH2. These devices are configured the same as the 13 that are working, however, RME can...

Hi TeamI have few questions on NMS functionality.I would like to receive Alerts / Notifications when below incidents happen.1. A Duplicate IP Address comes into Network2. VLAN flapping.3. A Major STP Changes.4. When routing ch...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am running Ciscoworks and am getting below error when running a Selftest. Can anyone explain how I resolve these issues:FAIL Self Test Fail to query rmeng.DbVersion, Error: Database server not found (DBD: login failed) Self Test Fail to query ...

sajjadhai by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning All,I'm looking to find the 'device type' from the MAC Address ina packet capture.I realise the first 3 bytes indicate the OUI, but once I know it is a CISCO device how can I work out the type of device it is i.e. 6500 catalyst, router etc.A...

mariov652 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hey folks,Have another issue. I went through the "reregister" process for CV. Went to my CS tab, tried to add a portlet, the portlet list displays, but it appears all links are dead (as in I click them, and they do nothing). I'm attempting to add ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card