cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

whenever I try to connect Campus Manager, I got that problemCampus Manager ErrorCannot connect to ANI ServerProblem Cause: ANI server is downHow can I verify that ANI server is running? moreover that, where can I see what servers are down and what se...

serdarkose by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cwcs3.0.x-win-CSCso09257-0.zip Anyone know? Is it the goofy issue of java versions conflicting and crashing IE when attempting to access some of the modules in Campus Manager? The Readme just talks about how to install, not what the fix is. Unless I...

Ours is a LMS 3.0 setup with hardly 40 devices on a 2 GB server. HUM installation needs 6GB RAM & 12 GB swap space. Will the server performance be badly affected in case I still install it over 2GB server. We want to evaluate the HUM product.

sarthakr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3 campus WAN connected via DS3 lines. Each campus has approximately 50 Cisco devices. In general, how would you implement CiscoWorks in this environment - one server or three?

I got emailed about this today:http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCso28593Unfortunately there are no NEW software updates for DFM, am I missing something here?

Hello everyone who is reading this thread. I need to monitor E1-channel load("sh isdn status" command - active layer 3 calls). Found the following OID:1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.9.1.3.X.Y(X-slot,Y-port). Have 2 AS installed:1st: Board Hardware Version 2...

Hello at the moment i'd try to take a Remote Upgrade from LMS2.6 -> LMS3.After the installation of CiscoWorks 3.0 and the Backup of the data from LMS2.6 i strated the Restore.At the part restoring RME (after 95%) a errormessage appears and the Restor...

MarioLieb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When i check the the process status under Common services i can see a proccess "AdabterService" AND "AdabterService1", "DfmServer" AND "DfmServer1", "Interactor" and "Interactor1". Is this ok or is somthing wrong. I have one ethernet card enable o...

dbelno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card