cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,1.The syslog analyzer on my RME application is not working.What should i do to make it work. 2.The number of unmanageable devices discovered is more than manageable devices discovered.3. How do i fine tune LMS 3.0 applications installed in a multi...

I have already opened a tac case. I need to touch over 10k devices using snmp to set an initial config. I have snmp scripts but want to be sure I do the push with the nondepreciated oid per IOS/OS. Does anyone know of or have a matrix of IOS/OS oid/m...

vidalch63 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How does CiscoWorks access devices to download and save a configuration? I have recently added a couple of devices to CiscoWorks. I have entered the creditials, still no cnfiguration has been saved. I am assuming CW either uses SSH or SNMP to make...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could you let me know how the pricing for Cisco owrks is structured. Is it per switch or is it an enterprise license that is needed to managed "x" amount of switches?

gtyndale1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Can you configure LMS 2.6 to use both SNMPv2 and v3 at the same time or do you have to decide what version to run? Most of the times you have invironments with high integrity and therefore mixed versions of SNMP.

p950mte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to configure IPM collectors. First of all, I import the devices and them I create the collectors but the graphs are allways empty.I suspect that IP SLA are not configured in the devices. For having them configured, is it necessary to check ...

Hi,The current issue I am facing is that no host (end user) IP addresses are displayed, only MAC addresses. I have a 6509 w/msfc2 as our only core switch. I tried using the SUP IP as the seed device and then the msfc IP, but both gave the same result...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS config fetch

Hi,we have installed a LMS 3.0.1. We have scheduled the pollings and the collections but we want to tune our LMS a bit more.We want that LMS fetches the configs automatically just after making changes in those configs.How could it be done? I've thoug...

we have got about 7000 devices in Ciscoworks LMS 2.6. In our last issue with inventory collection, TAC asked us to keep the device count to 5000. We intend to reduce the number from 7K to 5K now, but can we separately remove them from Campus manager ...

Hi, Whenever I try to edit Device credentials, I get an Error message that DCR server may be down, please restart. I checked the processes in the control panel, all were up, but I found that the IPM NG process is manual, not automatic, and according ...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to configure Quality of Service on our routers for Voice, Video and data. I'm looking at QoS on the Cisco site but don't seem to understand where I start with the configurations.I'd like to configure QoS on both end of the links. E.g I...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card