cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

we have a script to extract data from UT. the -u& -p which is on clear text. I read able to hide.I'm not script person. is there any body to guide me how to create a file and create variable for cmexportfile and on which directory(path) should I plac...

Hi Friends,We have BGP enabled on our networks with SNMP enabled to trigger alerts in case of link up/ downs. What we observe is when BGP session goes Active (but interface is up), we do not get any alert from SNMP saying BGP status has changed. The ...

Hi,I want to reboot my voice-port each morning at 7:00 am using th SNMP.So I want to use a script, like shell, that I can schedule, into a linux machine.This script will reboot one interface of the router.Is it possible?Thank you

Got this when doing "write net xx.xx.xx.xx:pixname-pix". The PIX is running 7.2(2). Is this CSCsg87808? If so, it sounds rather drastic to have to remove all??? the "snmp-server" commands or downgrade.%Error reading system:/running-config (Configurat...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe have a very old Ciscoworks 2.2 ( ANi Server 4.2) which is still working and installed on Solaris but the User Tracking is not working.What do I need to enable to get this working?Please help.Thanks

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How does DFM get these counters? I keep getting alerted on high discard rates and error rates on etherchannel interfaces...but I'm not seeing any errors or dropped packets on them when I log on to the switch.

niro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing some devices in device centre coming up as NULL when opened. I don't know how to explain exactly so I attached a pic.I thought perhaps it had something to do with the device type but I can open another device of the same type and it work...

I've recently set up DFM to alert me on interface utilization problems. One annoying alert I've been getting is a high broadcast rate. Does DFM consider multicast traffic broadcasts? I keep getting high broadcast rates on our L3 etherchannel inter...

niro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help in creating config template for a multicaste routing. From Server: 192.168.11.12 Multicaste address:239.0.0.1/5000 To seven different Branch offices 1.172.16.0.0/24 2.192.168.201.0/24 3.192.168.10.0/24 4.192.168.11.0/24 5.192.168.12.0/24 ...

kvnmurthy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi could somebody tell me what these applications do:- Cisco Unified Communications Management Suite-Cisco IP Solution Center- Cisco Network Analysis Module v3.xI've looked on the website but couldn't really find what they do.Thanks

Hello,I am looking to gather network traffic using SNMP. The data I am really interested in is bits per second, the show interface summary command. I have figured out how to get ifIn/OutOctet using SNMP however I really want bits per second. Anyon...