Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community, you are kindly requested to help with procedure to replace faulty HDD on the subject server C220 M3.we have outdated server both HW/SW running :Cisco Prime Network Registrar DHCP/DNS Authoritative Jumpstart AppliancePlease share MOP ...

Hello,I need help in Cisco prime.I have added devices in the portal but not able to see the cpu as well as the memory utilisation even after updating the monitoring policies.Please help with a solution.Been searching for a long time on internet for t...

Looking to find the total (useable) DRAM memory on Cisco ISR 4431 router. Is it 8Gb or 16 Gb ?Thanks, cisco ISR4431/K9 (1RU) processor with 7792789K/6147K bytes of memory.   < < < <   8 Gb8 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces32768K bytes of non-volatile conf...

HiI have Cisco Firepower 2110 and I want to monitor VPNs I tried (CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB) it didn't work for me I tested it as shownsnmpwalk -v3 -l authPriv -u USER -a SHA -A "PASSWORD" -x AES -X "PASSWORD" 10.10.10.10 CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-...

Qays by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I'm trying to get my ASA solve for FQDN I created the network object, added it to ACL, tied the ACL to interface but still not luck. access-list Corp_access_in line 29 extended deny ip any object Google (hitcnt=0) 0xa2e5bb89access-list Corp_acce...

Enacisco by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a new user of this forum studying for my CCNA.My question is if I create an ACL and do not apply it anywhere, does it do anything. There is some discussion with the people I'm studying with about the issue and I'm being told that it may apply to ...