cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We know that we lost connectivity to a router and after connectivity was restored, we did a show log and did not get any entry for today. The dates are correct. What could be happening as we know that the serial interface went down? But nothing shows...

I have an ASA5510 for internet access. On the private side, it is on the same LAN as a 2800 series router with multiple GE interfaces, running two subnets. I want to NAT both the subnets from the 2800 series to the ASA5510 using a single dynamic NA...

I'm trying to setup up netflow to export to a collection server, but I don't see any traffic coming from the router in question to the collection server, nor do I see the flow information on the router itself when i use show ip flow cache. Any ideas...

rmundy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G1) + IOS 12.2(25)S1 .I found problem with monitoring free RAM(processor) values.I normally get (over SNMP) all values, except Free Processor memory.(value from (SNMP - mem MIB) ~~ value from(SNMP - enhanced M...

ev by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When Cisco Works asks for SNMP community String, it gives two options: either SNMPv3 or SNMPv2c/SNMPv1. My question is that in the second choice, is Cisco Works using SNMPv2c by default or do I have to do something (Cisco Works or Catalyst 6509 sw...

Hi,when i am installing the packege getting the following error.Number of Packages Selected for Install : 3For Product(s) : CiscoViewInstall Invoked by user : adminThe Package(s) Selected for Install : ONS15530, Rtr2800, Rtr3800WARNING : Rtr2800(8.0...

dear all,i configured two cnr for simple failover scenario.i only used CNR as DHCP server.i follow the user guide in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/network_registrar/6.2.1/user/guide/UG26_Fai.htmlhowever, if the backup cnr is in empty i can...

Dear All,I want to make accounts for each user access the Cisco devices. but is there a way that for example if I created a username as aaa and password as bbbis there a way that user aaa can change his/her password by him self , but he/she at the s...

can ciscoworks 2.6 integrate with hp nnm version 7.51 while they are on seperate boxes?if so,which one should i use,adapter or integration tool?which is the suitable version for those? thanks for your reply.