cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon,I am receiving this message quite a bit on my switches, when an archive occurs:VLAN RUNNING Oct 11 2007 10:39:12 CM0012: Unable to create new version on archive $1 Action: Check if disk space is available and directory has required per...

dholder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What tool would you recommend to do an initial discovery when going into a new Cisco environment? I'm looking for something that will gather info on all the Cisco devices for me.

gpfl19744 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have aaa configuration as follows (part of it):aaa authentication login default group radius localaaa authentication login conlogin group radius localaaa authentication enable default group radius enableLogin works fine, but if I try to go into e...

After I have imported the devices I saved to a file prior to moving to LMS 3.0 i'm having a hard time with trying to get RME to add devices to inventory and recognize that new devices are there to add to the archive. Should I post my problem here or ...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While deploying config changes using a User-defined tasks over a group of 3750 switches, one switch in the group will fail with the following message:Message: Deploy command partially failedTFTP: Failed on the device. Insufficient no. of interactive ...

marshajr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes