cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I'm currently trying to develop a scenario for implementation of redundant TFTP servers with a single public IP address. I was thinking for doing NAT statements with route-maps and SLA monitoring but I found out that there's no way to ver...

Hi,I have two sets of problem with LMS 3.0 : 1. When i update Campus Manager 5.0 to 5.0.1 the Campus Manager is no longer supported by the Cisco Works Assistant and thus the DCR. That is when i go to Server Setup i get a big red x that this version i...

Hi,having 2 LMS 2.6 server.The first one as DCA Master with RME and Campus ManagerThe second one as DCA Slave witch RME, Campus and CiscoViewI want to have some device managed from server 1 and other device manged from server 2Adding device to server...

gbusson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,We have a Cisco 2821 configured with CBAC as our firewall. We have been asked to set up logging on it with the intended purpose of being able to tell management something if we ever get hacked.I have set up SNMP trapping for most everyth...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card