cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed DFM 2.0.9 and reboot.Then installed cm4.0.7, cm4.0.8 and cm4.0.9. Choosed to start the process only after cm4.0.9. By the cm4.0.9 installation end got error message saying that could not start crmdmgtd.Tryed reboot and did not starte...

rgomes by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,RME was ok before but now the module is impossible to launch.here is the message displayed "License Server/Daemon Manager is down. Please check license.log for more information." Then I have check the licence and it's ok all the LMS modules are re...

ogor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running LMS 2.6 on Windows Platform. I have noticed that the campus manager database is not updated anymore. A UT acquisition is scheduled every days but the last seen records are dated from a month ago. I have enabled vmpsadmin core and core...

When I configure rmon alarm: rmon alarm 1 ifEntry.10.33.5 60 absolute rising-threshold 1 1 falling-threshold 0 2 this return me: Alarm creation failureI checked and my IOS 12.4.4.T1 support this MIB. Some tip ?

Hi AllI am trying to enable IPTV via a 3rd party Pixx firewall, who have asked for the relevant port numbers.Can anyone please advise me of these and if this is all is required, along with the multicast addresses of the IPTV servers.Thanks in advance

HiWe are having intermittent problems where trunk links error-disable due to ETHCNTR-3-LOOP_BACK_DETECTED: Loop-back detected error.So far it has happened on 2950 (12.1(22)EA9) and 2960 (12.2(25)SEE2) switches, with the latter only having one trunk l...

Hi, I am still playing with my eval copy of LMS 3.When I let CM discover devices it works fine and the device get added to the DCR and RME etc.But when I try and manually add a device in CS it remains as unknown.I would have expected LMS to go and d...

HelloWe have RME version 4.0.5. Everything installed on Solaris (SunOS 5.8 Generic_117350-46 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R).I've created directory:/worksy_images which belongs to: casuser:casusers Apache serving cisco works is working under casu...