cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are using LMS 2.6/ Cisco View : 6.1.5.with latest packages downloaded.Cisco View unable to show the Network Modules/cards installed in Cisco 7204VXR (NPE-G2)- rear view is good (power supply) . No such issues with Cisco 7206VXR (NPE400). Any id...

fortis123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The LMS 3.0 install guide doesn't list any specific CPU speed requirements. It just says 2 CPU's. It does list RAM and disk requirements however. The LMS 3.0 data sheet does list specific CPU speeds. For example for the 1500 device version it says "2...

Hi, One of my customer already have ciscoworks 2000 and they will buy HP Openview 7.5 and want them to integrate together, like you can use ciscoview from HP Openview. Is that possible ? If so what do I have to do to make them work together ?Any he...

kanokpan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a bit strange and I am hoping that someone has seen this before. The Device Discovery in our LMS install has stopped working. The discovery.log file output is below..2007/08/31 10:55:24 main MESSAGE DiscoveryMain: Properties will be read from...

We currently have Cisco 3750's running Version 12.2(25)SED1. I have sysloging enabled to a specific syslog server.If I receive a syslog alert from a specific switch and try to verify this by jumping onto the switch and checking for errors I dont see...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have just updated the interfaces descriptions on various switches that are monitored by Ciscoworks. I wanted the Ciscoworks (especially DFM) to grab the new descriptions and display them appropriately in the events and alerts section.How do ...

Hello,I wanna describe my problem.I did the package update for 7200 router of CiscoView, then I lost the connection with the server, that caused by the server that want to be restared. I did it and stat all other services that wasn't running.than I g...

The archive update job has frozen since 14/8/07 - attempts to stop it result in error suggesting that it is in the wrong state; attempts to delete it result in an error saying that the job is still running. How can I remove the job?

marshajr by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am try to get baseline template to compliance check switch access and trunk interface configurations. My attempts to test if an interface is a trunk or access interface then check the interface settings have failed to work. Have read the Baseli...

peter2904 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes