cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I wonder if there exist a way to enable/disbale the management settings of interfaces / ports / etc ... in DFM via scripting. In other words exist there a CLI like there exist for RME and CM and CS ?Kind regards

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In LMS 2.6 you can't do a bulk import in common services from a HPOV NNM server if that server is running on windows. (I've tried installing some unix rsh tools without success)Does LMS 3.0 support this?I would like to import into CW running windows ...

muttman15 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three cisco access points on my network, all have the same SSID. Is there a way to get all three to show up in NA versus just the one? Right I see 1 AP with three connections.

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Currently my client have deployed CiscoWorks LMS for their monitoring system. Now, they want to enhance the capability of their monitoring system, and hope that it can all be integrated to their LMS. I found several options such as CiscoWorks ...

sr2290723 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks,I've been trying to navigate the maze that is the cisco software download site, and I cannot find where I can download the latest application software/crypto patch for my WS-SVC-NAM-2. Can anyone link me? Or better yet, tell me where you ...

Hi,Can some one help me with CiscoWorks LMS version 2.2 config guide. I have installed all the modules but not able to config the same. I have configured SNMP in the switches, routers. Tried to add these devices from CiscoWorks but unable to do so. A...

Hi,My client needs to integrate the LMS with the ACS 3.2. I checked the ACS option on the AAA Mode Setup.But it requires the Admin ACS credentials in Cisco works AAA-ACS mode.My client is concern why its not asking for the same in the NON ACS TACAC+....

Hello:I need to create a job with CW to apply an ACL to multiple devices.The second sentence of the ACL must include the IP address of each device. It is possible to do with CW?

bvaya by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes